Monday 18 March 2013

The Reds are Coming

last week I ran a Russian Civil War game using the Red Actions rules. In preparation for this I took time off from painting Napoleonic French to finish a couple of extra units for this battle. These figures, some Red Army cavalry and some tchankas have been hanging around in a half finished state for the past four to five years. The figures are shown in the attached pictures still need to be flocked, but now that they are almost completed I am quite pleased with the result.






2 comments:

  1. Love the tchankas! Are you going to give them all a matt coat?

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These figures are usable on the wargames table, but are not yet finished. Before I flock them I will probably give them a coat of matt varnish as well.

      Delete